commentonthis

About CommentOnThis.com

This is a site designed to make it easier to take the core of large published reports and allow anyone to comment on them.

More...

Includes bodies whose responsibilities are devolved to the Scottish Parliament and excludes UK departments whose functions extend to Scotland. Comprises actual expenditure from 75 per cent of the Scottish public sector, to which expenditure assumptions have been applied to cover the remaining 25 per cent.

Email this to a friend.
Previous itemNext item.


Comment


(You must give a valid email address, but it will not be displayed to the public.)


We only allow the following html tags em strong blockquote p br. After posting, there may be a short delay before your comment appears on the site